Play make a smile lottery in aid of The Medway Hospital Charity
make a smile lottery is our weekly lottery draw, a fun and exciting way to
support The Medway Hospital Charity while giving you the opportunity to win cash prizes!
Each week you could be in with a chance of winning one of 142 prizes that are
up for grabs!
1 x £1,000, 1 x £250 and 140 x £10, plus a rollover prize that if not won, goes up by
£500 each week to a maximum of £25,000.
How the lottery works
• One entry in the weekly draw is £1. You can purchase multiple entries if you
• You will be allocated a unique lottery number.
• Your number(s) will be entered into the draw each week, you can also purchase
additional single tickets to increase your chances.
• The prizes are: 1 x £1,000, 1 x £250 and 140 x £10
• The rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and can rollover
up to a maximum of £25,000.
• You will be sent a notification should you win, and your winnings will be
transferred to your lottery account. You will have to sign up for a lottery account to
withdraw your winning funds. If you don’t have an email, a cheque will be posted to
the address we have for you, so make sure that we have your updated address.
• You must be 18 or over to join the lottery.
How to play the lottery
• Sign up online today!
• By direct debit for as little as £4.34 per month.
• To pay over the phone, please call the make a smile lottery office on
0300 303 4500 to arrange your membership.
• You can pay by debit card sign up online or call our make a smile lottery office on
0300 303 4500.
• You can also pay by cheque £13 quarterly, £26 bi-annually or £52 annually.
• As we are a lottery, we don’t accept credit cards.
You can set up an online lottery account where you can take control of your lottery membership.
Having an online account means you now can:
• Manage your online ticket purchases.
• Find your play numbers.
• Update your personal details and marketing preferences.
• View previous transactions and tickets.
• Store payment information to easily purchase your next lottery tickets.
• Withdraw winnings into your bank account!
It is easy to set up your online account.
1. Visit make a smile lottery
2. Enter your email and click continue.
3. Click the ‘have you forgotten your password link.
4. You will receive an email which will enable you to reset your password.
Whether you're a long-term supporter and feel like increasing your chances or you're just feeling lucky, you can purchase single tickets for just £1 per play. The draw usually takes place every Friday - please check the countdown on the website for specific cut off time. If you purchase after this time, you will be entered into the following draw.
Click here to get your single tickets.
Play & Save Reward Card
If you play make a smile lottery in support of The Medway Hospital Charity, you will have access to several discounts at a variety of local businesses ranging from take-out restaurants to home and beauty.
Your Play & Save Reward Card will be sent by email and if you use it regularly enough, you could save more than your annual lottery membership! Our Play & Save partners are constantly expanding.
Click here to find out what you could save.
Did you know that you can put yourself forward or nominate businesses to be one of make a smile lotteries Play & Save partners?
Contact the make a smile lottery office to get involved on 0300 303 4500.
Terms and Conditions
You must be 18 or over to play make a smile lottery (www.makeasmilelottery.org.uk). Please play responsibly.
Responsible gambling support: www.begambleaware.org (www.begambleaware.org). make a smile lottery is wholly owned by St Helena Hospice (www.sthelena.org.uk), a hospice working with other hospices to raise much needed funds.
Promoter: St Helena Hospice trading as make a smile lottery. St Helena Hospice Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission (https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/) under account number 4685 (https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/public-register/business/detail/4685) www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk (www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk).
St Helena Hospice is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales Number 01511841. Registered Charity Number 280919. Registered Office: Myland Hall, Barncroft Close, Highwoods, Colchester, CO4 9JU.