Play make a smile lottery in aid of The Medway Hospital Charity
We have partnered with make a smile lottery who run a weekly lottery draw. It’s a fun and exciting way to support The Medway Hospital Charity while giving you the opportunity to win cash prizes!
Our first draw is on Friday 3 December 2021 and each week you could be in with a chance of winning one of 102 prizes that are up for grabs! One x £1000, one x £250 and 100 x £10, plus one rollover prize of £500 that goes up by £500 each week to a maximum of £25,000!
How the lottery works
• One entry in the weekly draw is £1 - you can purchase multiple entries if you wish.
• You will be allocated a unique digit number.
• Your number(s) will be entered into the draw each week, you can also purchase additional single tickets to increase your chances.
• The prizes are: one x £1000, one x £250 and 100 x £10.
• The rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and can rollover up to a maximum of £25,000!
• Winning cheques are sent by post after the draw.
• You must be 18 or over to join the lottery.
• Direct debit for as little as £4.34 per month. Your first direct debit payment will include an additional £1 per play, this is to ensure that you are entered into every weekly draw even if there are five weeks in the month.
• Debit card (minimum £10) sign up online or call our make a smile lottery on 0300 303 4500.
• Cheque £13 quarterly, £26 annually or £52 annually.
• As make a smile are a lottery they don't accept credit cards.